Alexandra Beth Tiscareno is a Dance Artist based out of Fresno, California. She has been in the Fresno City Dance Program since 2013 and a dancer for FresNO Dance COllective (NOCO) since 2016. Along with being a NOCO dancer, she recently became their Resident Choreographer. Alexandra has also been working with the William James Association Prison Arts Program. Teaching Arts in Corrections at the local women's prison. This Summer Alexandra participated in the Bates Dance Festival where she was awarded a Merit Scholarship and was also chosen to participate in their Young Choreographers/New Works program. Her works include:
- Unnoticed Beauty (2014)--Fresno City College
- Expect the Unexpected (2014)--Fresno City College
- Step IV and Step V (2015)--Fresno City College
- Fragile Hope (2016)-- Exerpt in Fresno Dance Collective Rogue Show "Life of a House Plant"--Directed by Zachary Garcia
- Step IV (2017)--Reset for ACDA for Fresno City College
- (Filled to) Capacity (2017)--Bates Dance Festival
- Nothing is Beautiful; Everything is Fine (2017)--First evening length work with Fresno Dance Collective
- 2-6-6-4-2-1-5 (2017)--Fresno City College with Fresno Dance Collective
- Unconscious Awareness (2017)--Solo works for the Prison Arts Culminating Event
- Childs Play (2018)~~Group piece performed at Roosevelt High School Studio D performance.
- Bird (2018)~~Section in the Made For Them Human Trafficking Fundraiser and Fashion Show.
- Nothing is Beautiful; Everything is Fine (2018)--Fresno Dance Collective Annual Rogue Festival
- And all I Heard was Static (2018)~~ Fresno City College